Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ok so i have given up on the lame xanga blog site. this one seems to be the better choice :) i am happy to say that we are extremely close to the end of all the stress! lol in less than six weeks i will be a Johnston. I am so excited! I will have a wonderful husband Two amazing sister in laws and a few brothers lol. I will also have four nieces! :D Im super excited that my sister in law will be having her baby in june! This will be the first baby born with me in the family! YAY!!! :) Im getting so excited! Nothing can tear me down at this moment!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Good job on the blog. Wow, your wedding is coming up so soon?

The Firths said...

We will add yours to the list of blogs we follow...you'll have to add ours as well.

Jen

junebug said...

yes katie it is coming up soon! :) and thanks Jen!!

junebug said...

ok correction. its about six weeks away! lol

Ulmer Family said...

yeah you have a blog you should add me and Keri to yours!!!