Tuesday, January 26, 2010

im six feet from the edge and im thinking maybe six feet aint so far down

ok. So basically this whole wedding thing is getting harder. Anyone else go through this? Anyone? I mean im not stressing over it but it gets harder and harder not to get into fights with the people i love the most. I mean I have one saying they dont care, one trying to take over the whole thing, one making decisions for me, one telling me i need to try harder, and so on. Ugh! i cant wait for it all to just be over. I find myself thinking sometimes that its just not worth all of this crap. I mean I know it is. I just cant help to think what it might be like if i wasnt lds and could just run off and elope. i did some serious praying last night. I even posted one of my shorter prayers on facebook. I am THAT desperate for help to get through this! Its almost like i cant function properly. Then I have people continuously lying to me about EVERYTHING and that just makes it even harder. lol fiveish weeks. fiveish weeks and this will all be over! Its all unreal stil. like some days I wake up and im thinking that it will never happen that he will change his mind. Am I seriously the only girl who feels this way? lol I mean I am soooooo happy but i think everyone around me has gone insane!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow-5 weeks? It's crunch time! Do you have everything set? I am sure it will be stress free once it's over :)

junebug said...

im sure it will be too. and yes we have most everything done :) wish you could be here