Friday, January 29, 2010

crazy lazy hazy days of.... well janurary






so i havent been on in a few days. Oh well im sure my computer like the break. So Wednesday i cleaned all day and then went to see my mommas horse and the others at the barn she helps take care of. While there bear, our dog, decided to go adventuring. now keep in mind he never ever ever goes too far. well that day he decided ti go VERY far! lol so anyways when we were getting ready to leave we called for him for about ten minutes until we started to panic. then my mom took her truck and starting driving down the dirt road looking for him a little over five minutes later he comes running up to me. I was so relieved that i couldnt be mad at him. Bear is a member of our family and i would be lost if anything ever happened to him! Well anyways, then we went to my moms friends house and she had the cutest chihuahua puppies! AND brian agreed we could have one.... but our lease says no pets. there was one cream colored little girl that loved me! She crawled over to me and growled at any of the other dogs/puppies if they tried to get my attention. She whimpered when i put her down and tried to follow me out the door. I wanted to cry!!! Then yesterday my mom hosted a jewelry party! And guess what! I think i found my profession! Well until i get out of school anyway! lol Really! Its just too perfect! I can be part time or full time. And for everything i sell i get half of it. I can do it at my convenience and i NEVER have to ask for vacation time. Plus its something i could take with me when i visit any of my friends or family if they wanted to host a party while i was there! And today will be an even better day!!!!

No comments: