Monday, January 25, 2010

I am such a sucker and im always the last to know

Ugh! I feel heartbroken and i dont know why. but my heart hurts. Is this a normal girl thing or am i crazy? What really hurts is that a friend of mine doesnt want to talk to me. Or I should say our relationship is way different than what it was a few years ago and its killing me. But thats a different pang. The scary thing is that because i have these two emotions going through me im not angry but edgy. And I want to cry. I really feel so down. And because i dont want people to take it the wrong way and because i dont know what one of these emotions are about Im scared to try to talk to anyone. Not only that but I dont want to burden anyone with my stupid emotions. I wish I could be the type of person who says 'screw it. Who cares if this person wont talk to me?' but even if I was i dont know why my heart feels broken. I need some serious prayer time. On top of that I now can not get my mouth to stop bleeding. And my mom says not to get my wisdom teeth out till after the wedding. Wow im gonna be a skinny bride. Im so at breaking point and I cant even show it because it will only stress out someone who will NOT be named way more! On a happier note my friend amber and her sister courtney helped me address invites today! So this will be going out soon! :) that makes me happy :)

No comments: