Friday, January 22, 2010

my sister and i

I am happy to say that i can now speak about my sisters birthday! Her mom called me Wednesday and said they were throwing her a surprise party and I was part of the surprise! So i had to be hush about it :) I was afraid of what might happen but let me tell you! when she walked into the room and saw me? It was pure joy between the two of us! I ended up staying there for the night and we were up past 2 am crying and talking. I dont think I have ever felt the spirit that much in my entire life. Everything was out on the table. All fears annoyances and Cherished memories. My sister and I are unbreakable. We might have our fights but NOTHING will ever keep us mad at each other for too long. I cant believe the feeling I got when all of our walls came crashing down and the strong people we were trying to be disappeared. We really needed that night with each other and I feel like our sisterly bound is even stronger now because of it. I doubt we have had our last argument (?) but we know for a fact that noone will ever be able to tear us apart. As sad as some of the things were that we talked about... It felt so good and made me so happy to be able to trade these things with each other. Ella and I have been through too much to let anything ruin the bound that we have. And I am really gonna miss her :( But one day she and I will be done with school and move to our desired states with our other halves and we will be a few hours drive from each other and nothing will stand in our way of achieving our dreams :) No matter what else happens... My life will be perfect because I know that not only will I have my husband and my best friend.... But i will also have my sister no matter what life throws at us! We are strong independent daughters of God and we can do anything!

No comments: