Wednesday, March 7, 2012

giving is better than receiving.

Yesterday was my two year anniversary with my husband. I had a nice dinner planned out and a fabulous desert. Then my husband took over and surprised me by taking me to Outback :) I do love my husband. I dote on him quite a bit. Buuuut he deserves it. I wish he could just see how much he means to me. I hope that we have many more years together on this Earth. Also, I would like to mention again my project idea for the quilts. I haven't had the best response outside of family. I have had two friends agree to help. It would really mean alot to me if more of my friends could find the time to find material to donate (even if it is just old blankets or old clothing). I plan on donating the blankets to the local shelter and (if I have enough made) to the hospital. So please, anything would help. Even just a little bit of thread or just sharing my project idea with others. Please help me out.

No comments: