Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No greater gift

I am doing a project this year. I would like to know if any of my friends know how to quilt or have extra material lying around (any kind of material). I want to make blankets to either give to a local shelter or the hospital. Please Please Please message me if you are interested. You wouldn't have to do much. Just make a square for the quilt or send some material (again stuff you already have lying around). I would be so so grateful and may even make you something in return. I will be making the donations of the blankets at the end of November or beginning of December. This is a way for everyone to get involved without spending money. so please if you have time I would really like for all my friends to participate. Also if you know someone who would be interested please let them know and let me know

No comments: