Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sticks and stones may break my bones...

It has been over a year since I have written in this blog. My husband and I have now been married for just over three years. We have a good life with our dog Draco and our friends and family. 

I recently broke my leg in two places (on Easter Sunday to be exact). I broke my ankle and Fibula. I am sad to report that I am able to run until at least September! However, I can walk again on March 28. I am so very excited to finally be getting out of this apartment. I have to say, We have had a lot of help from friends and family. I know prayers have been said for my husband and I and meals have been brought every so often to ease the burden on my husband. The most appreciated thing though, I have had a few visitors. I love visitors. Having been stuck in the apartment 24/7 (aside from the occasional doctors appointment) has taken a toll on me emotionally. Those that have visited or called have been a really big help in that department.

My husband has been busy lately. He has been going to work and then coming home only to have to help me with practically everything. God bless that man. I love him so much. Thank you all for the kind thoughts!

No comments: