Friday, February 3, 2012

Coming clean

So many of you know that I was recently diagnosed with severe clinical depression. We think I have had it since about high school. We think this because I was always down on myself and always felt like everyone was against me. Also I had been hurting myself from the age of 15 to about 23. I want to apologize to anyone that I may have hurt. For those of you who don't know and those who think depression is just an excuse (I used to think this way) depression is a chemical imbalance in your brain that makes you act and feel differently. It is easily fixed with antidepressants. Why am I writing this blog? Well the answer is that I want to come clean. I do not feel like I have to be ashamed of having depression. So. I have come clean. And I hope you all can forgive me of I have hurt you in anyone or for my craziness during the time that I was not on any medication.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: