Sunday, November 7, 2010

I have a smile Stretched from ear to ear

So it has been so long since I updated. I am going to summarize everything. I went to see Jen and Matt in September and I had so much fun! I love Utah and it was so nice to spend some personal time with them even though I DID miss Brian like crazy. I got a job. I work at GFI software. It is a really good job. Some people there can be real Jerks or can just be annoying but for the pay and how wonderful the job actually is it seems worth it. We attended Lore and Katies birthday party yesterday. They are growing up so fast! Also, we are moving to Tarpon Springs around the end of December. Into a really nice place called Riverside. We know some people (Rebecca and Derek) who love it there and we can now see why. And that is about it. :D I could get into details but it would take WAY to much time to put it all down :D

1 comment:

The Firths said...

We'd rather have you back out here, but we hope that the move will be awesome! Glad that work is going well-ish...