Monday, April 26, 2010

if its not real you cant hold in your hands you cant feel it in your heart

so im just a little irked. I am kinda excited though. Im at the point that i dont care if i have friends in this county. Brian and i are doing great just in case any one wants to know. :) Im missing jen and cant wait to get to utah! Im so excited to be around family :) Brian and i went to the temple saturday and we are going again on the 22 :) I am loving my life with Brian :) So i guess i can say that its not that i dont care if I have friends here or not.... I dont care what they think of me cause I am exactly who I want to be and exactly what my husband loves. I guess im just saying that Im sick of people being fake. If its not real then dont bother. Im sorry Im all over the place today :) Just so much on my mind :)

No comments: