Tuesday, February 23, 2010

up down and all around

Oh my heck! I am getting married in a week and four days! well less then thatr but still! OMH! I so dont feel old enough to be getting married! but its all so new to me. I have no idea how to actr in this situation. I am constantly on the edge of tears! Always wanting to cry cause i dont want to leave home. Sometimes they all start coming down then i cant stop them. Other times im able to maintain myself knowing that im headed towards something better. But always always i want to hold my just want to hold my family and friends here in lake wales and tell them how much i love them. My emotions hate me right now :)

3 comments:

The Firths said...

It's so much more fun when you're pregnant. Just ask Jen.

Katie said...

are you staying in florida?

junebug said...

thanks matt! but i think thats not gonna happen for a few years. Im in school you know... And Katie... Yes we will stay in florida for now but we eventually wanna move to colorado.